Warmed Spiced Quinoa Salad
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- 1 Red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Mild curry powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Fennel
- 2 cups Quinoa
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 1 cup Frozen peas, blanched and drained
- 1 1/2 cups coriander, finely chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion add cook for 3-4 mins until softened.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, cumin, fennel, curry powder, stir for 1 minute or until fragrant, then add quinoa and stock.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer and cook for approx. 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir through peas and coriander, serve warm or at room temperature.