Cacao Almond Squares
- 1/2 cup Melted coconut oil + extra 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup + extra 1/3 cup
- 2 1/2 cups LSA
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Silvered almonds, roasted
- Line the base and side of a rectangular cake pan with non-stick baking powder.
- Combine coconut oil, maple syrup, LSA and coconut in a bowl.
- Press the mixture firmly into the base of the prepared pan andlevel the surface.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Combine cacao powder, extra oil & extra maple syrup in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the chilled LSA base and level thesurface.
- Scatter the top with roasted almonds.
- Chill for approx. 30 minutes or until almost set.
- Cut into 15 pieces.
- Place on lined baking tray and chill until firm, then serve.