Fast | Safe | Affordable
Fast | Safe | Affordable
The diet is broken up into three phases:
Phase 1: Loading
The kick-starter phase to prepare your body for action.
Take the drops and load up on healthy fats
You can continue with high-intensity exercise if you wish
Duration: 2 days
Phase 2: Rapid Weight Loss
This phase propels your body into maximum weight loss territory.
Take the drops and follow our low calorie, no fat eating plan.
You’ll be eating lean protein, fruit, vegetables and a small amount of carbs.
Exercise is optional – but no high-intensity exercise during this period.
Duration: 21 – 40 days depending on how much weight you wish to lose.
21 days will release 5-8 kgs
40 days will release 10-15kgs
Phase 3: Maintenance
Follow our eating plan to slowly re-introduce a variety of foods.
You will stabilise metabolism and re-set your new weight point.
Duration: 23 days
Here’s what you get in each starter pack:
- Phase 1 & 2 hCG drops (30ml or 50ml, respectively)
- Program guide – printed + digital
- Weight loss tracker – printed + digital
- Sample meal plans & recipes for Phases 1,2 & 3 (digital)
- Personal online support by a dedicated program coach
- Access to our private Facebook support group
We also have value bundles that include additional support products:
- 100% Jojoba oil
- Phase 3 Maintenance drops or patches
- Phase 4-EVER SLIM 4 week clean eating guide
- Phase 4-EVER SLIM appetite suppressant spray
During the rapid weight loss phase, food intake is usually restricted to 500 calories per day (don’t worry you won’t be calorie deprived as your body will take all the calories it needs from your fat reserves).
If you have a physically active job, or happy to take a little more time to lose your desired weight, the diet can be adapted to 750-800 calories per day.
Like any diet, it can seem a bit daunting at first. As your body gets used to a new way of eating, the initial adjustment period can be challenging. But rest assured, once the drops go to work, you’ll soon have a lot more energy and way less hunger.
Even better – you only have to commit to the program for a short period of time.
Plus, many people encounter unexpected positive outcomes on the program, including improvement in mood, relief of chronic joint pain and many other chronic inflammatory symptoms.
You may experience mild headaches as your body releases unwanted toxins. These should only last a couple of days as your system adjusts.
What do I need to get started?
There are a few things you’ll need to keep yourself organised and motivated.
- Scales to weigh yourself daily
- Tape measure for recording your before & after measurements
- Food scale to weigh protein portions
- Water bottle to ensure you’re drinking 2-3 litres per day
- Pre-read the program guidelines
- Set aside the time to complete the program
- Use only oil-free face & body products
Any special dieting tips?
Here’s our top 10:
- Try to purchase the freshest ingredients available.
- If you’re buying pre-packed food, always read the labels.
- Plan as much as you can in advance & get organised.
- Pre-prepare your meals so you always have something healthy at the ready.
- Don’t forget to add plenty of herbs & spices to amp up the flavour.
- Invest in some portable containers for storage and travel.
- Avoid eating out – unless you can BYO
- Stay hydrated! Keep a water bottle with you at all times to get your daily fix.
- Diet with a friend to double the motivation and fun.
- Go ahead and treat yourself to the good crockery and linen. Add some candles & flowers to make the whole experience something to truly savour.