Curried Tofu and Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 Stick of celery, diced
- 1 Handful zucchini, diced
- 2 Palm-sized portions of firm tofu, diced
- 1/2-1 tsp Curry powder, to taste
- Ground pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion, garlic, celery, capsicum and zucchini for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add tofu, curry powder, salt, and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Add coconut cream, reduce to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.