Paleo Choc-Chip Biscuits
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 ⁰ C
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- In a food processor pulse together almond meal, baking soda and salt. Add butter, honey, vanilla extract and pulse until combined.
- Remove the blade from the food processor and pour batter out onto prepared tray.
- Using your hands mix the chocolate chips through the biscuit batter. Roll the batter into balls and press down with palm to flatten leaving a few centimetres between each biscuit.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes or until brown on top, leave to cool before serving.