Savoury & Spicy Nuts
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Tamari soy sauce
- 2 tsp Ground ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp Wasabi paste (optional)
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup Almonds or pecans
- 1 cup Brazil or hazel nuts
- Preheat oven to 150 ⁰ C
- In a small bowl combine tamari, ginger, and wasabi paste.
- Layer baking tray with baking paper and layer nuts over the paper. Pour melted butter over the nuts and stir to coat. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sir through ginger-tamari mixture. Return to the oven and roast for approximately 10 minutes.
- Let stand until cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.