The hCG Diet Weight Loss Plan
The hCG diet combines diet drops with a low-calorie eating plan for fast weight reduction. 23 and 42 day programs are available.
This unique program allows dieters to safely maximise their weight loss without experiencing the hunger pangs and cravings that are typical of normal dieting, to ensure maximum results. The program has been in existence for over 60 years and includes decades of thorough research. It was created by Dr A.T.W. Simeons, a doctor with clinics throughout Europe who perfected the hCG diet program after decades of research and thousands of patients. You can find out more by reading Dr Simeons’ manuscript, Pounds and Inches – A New Approach to Obesity. >> click here to download the pdf
The hCG Diet is broken up over three phases:
• Phase I
2 days duration – The ‘Loading’ Phase
Commence taking the drops 3 times a day.
- Drink 2-3 litres water
- Get a little exercise every day
- Follow the recommended hCG eating plan for Phase 1
- Eat lots of healthy fats such as atlantic salmon, avocado, extra virgin olive oil, nuts, seeds and coconut oil
- These foods combined with the hCG drops help to establish the fat burning process
• Phase II
21 or 40 days duration – The ‘500 Calorie-a-Day’ Phase
For those who want to lose considerable amounts of weight, the 40-day program is recommended.
Continue taking the drops 3 times a day.
- Drink 2-3 litres water
- Exercise should be kept to a minimum
- Follow the recommended hCG eating plan for Phase II
- This part of the diet offers specific choices of proteins, carbohydrates, vegetables and fruits
- In this phase there is NO FAT included whatsoever
- At the end of this phase, you stop taking the drops and continue with the low-calorie diet for an additional 2 days to get the drops out of your system.
• Phase III
21 or 40 days duration – The ‘Maintenance’ Phase
- Arguably the most important phase of the diet, this will set your new weight point to help protect against weight rebounding.
- Start to increase your exercise.
- Follow the recommended hCG eating plan for Phase III
- No sugar/artificial sweeteners and no starches
- Continue this phase for the same number of days that you worked through phase II, i.e. 21 days on your drops then 21 days on maintenance, 40 days on your drops, then 40 days on maintenance.
- Examples of the foods that are not allowed on this phase of the diet include fast foods, sodas, cereals, pasta and trans fats
The diet can be repeated after finishing the maintenance phase, if you wish.