- 100 gm chicken sliced
- 1 lemongrass stalk (white part only), smashed to release flavour
- 1 chilli de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1 tsp Braggs or coconut aminos
- 2 lettuce cups
- Put all ingredients into a zip-lock bag and combine, making sure the chicken is well coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat a non-stick pan on med-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag, making sure all lemongrass pieces are removed, add to pan and stir fry until browned and cooked.
- You can add a dab of water to stop the chicken from sticking.
- Serve with lettuce cups.