This Thai Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe is delicious and will suit the whole family. Cook a double amount and use it for lunch the next day.
- 2 palm size portions of beef (fillet is ideal) sliced thinly
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ handful bean sprouts
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp crushed or chopped ginger
- 1 ½ handful snow peas
- 1 ½ handful red capsicum sliced thinly
- 1 ½ handful mushrooms sliced thinly
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- Heat a skillet pan and add oil. Turn heat down to medium, add the beef and brown quickly, top with the ginger, soy and garlic and stir through.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the meal and drizzle with the line juice just prior to serving.
- Use as is for your weight loss program but serve on rice for maintenance or the family.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter