This Thai Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe is delicious and will suit the whole family. Cook a double amount and use it for lunch the next day.
- 2 palm size portions of beef (fillet is ideal) sliced thinly
- 1½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 1½ handful bean sprouts
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed or chopped ginger
- 1½ handful snow peas
- 1½ handfuls red capsicum sliced thinly
- 1½ handfuls mushrooms slices thinly
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons or tamari or soy sauce
Heat a skillet pan and add oil. Turn heat down to medium, add the beef and brown quickly, top with the ginger, soy and garlic and stir through.
Add the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle the almonds over the meal and drizzle with the line juice just prior to serving.
Use as is for your weight loss program but serve on rice for maintenance or the family.
Cooking and preparation time 20 minutes
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter