Spinach & Mushroom Frittata
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp Almond milk
- 2 cups Baby spinach, chopped
- 200 gm Button mushrooms, sliced
- Green vegetables for steaming and sesame oil and tamari sauce for drizzling
- OR salad greens and olive oil and balsamic vinegar for drizzling.
- Preheat oven to 180° C
- Fry the onions until slightly brown, add sliced mushrooms, cook until mushrooms are browned, and the onion is caramelised.
- Using a whisk blend eggs with almond milk until fluffy.
- Fold the onions, mushrooms, and spinach into the egg mixture and place into a greased rectangular baking dish or divide evenly between a non-stick 6 cup muffin tray.
- Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool.
- Serve with steamed greens (beans, broccoli, snow peas, bok choy) drizzle with sesame oil and tamari.
- Or with Salad Greens drizzled with olive oil & balsamic vinegar.