- ¾ cup soy or tamari sauce
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 block firm or extra-firm tofu, well pressed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chilli sauce (adjust according to taste)
- 1 onion, finely diced.
- 2 capsicums red & green, sliced
- ½ cup snow peas
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (any kind)
- 3 shallots, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint chopped + 2 small sprigs for garnish
- ½ head broccoli, chopped optional
In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the soy/tamari sauce, lemon juice, chilli sauce and ginger. Marinade the tofu in this sauce for at least one hour.
Add the oil to a wok or a large skillet; cook the onion, garlic, capsicum, broccoli and tofu over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add the snow peas, mushrooms, shallots and marinated tofu.
Allow to cook for just a few more minutes.
Vegetables should be tender but still retaining a little crunch.
Remove from heat and stir through the mint.
Divide into bowls and garnish with mint sprig.
Cooking and preparation time 15 minutes
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter