- ¾ cups soy or tamari sauce
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated or minced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 block firm or extra-firm tofu well pressed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp chilli sauce adjust according to taste
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 capsicums red & green sliced
- ½ cup snow peas
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced (any kind)
- 3 shallots chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint chopped
- 2 small sprigs for garnish
- ½ head broccoli chopped optional
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the soy/tamari sauce, lemon juice, chilli sauce and ginger. Marinade the tofu in this sauce for at least one hour.
- Add the oil to a wok or a large skillet; cook the onion, garlic, capsicum, broccoli and tofu over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the snow peas, mushrooms, shallots and marinated tofu.
- Allow to cook for just a few more minutes.
- Vegetables should be tender but still retaining a little crunch.
- Remove from heat and stir through the mint.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with mint sprig.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter