This is such a beautiful light and delicious salad great for those warm summer months.
- 2 oranges
- 1 lettuce broken into pieces
- 2 smoked chicken breasts
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey wholegrain mustard
- Peel, remove inner skin and segment 1 orange. Juice the other orange.
- Slice and cut chicken breasts into similar size pieces as the oranges. Slice and halve the cucumber pieces.
- Arrange lettuce, chicken, cucumber and orange segments between two plates.
- Whisk oil, mustard and 3 tablespoons of the orange juice in a bowl until well combined. Drizzle dressing over the salads and serve.
- Smoked chicken can be replaced with grilled chicken breast.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter