Prawns in Lettuce Cups
- 100 gm fresh raw prawns peeled & shelled
- 6 little gem lettuce leaves
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chopped chilli (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cherry tomtoes chopped
- 1/4 lemon to dress (optional)
- Wash and trim the lettuce leaves picking the 3 best and placing them on your plate.
- Shred the remaining lettuce leaves and share them between the cups.
- Mix the water, chilli and garlic together and place in a shallow fry pan with the prawns.
- Heat until most of the water has evaporated and the prawns are pink.
- Add to lettuce cups and sprinkle with chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Add a dash of paprika to each cup, Serve with a lemon wedge.