Prawn Stuffed Tomato
- 100 gm cooked prawns
- 1 tomato (allowed amount)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp parsley (and any additional seasonings you like)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Tabasco optional
- Place cooked prawns in food processor, pulse a few times to chop up prawns. Or simply chop with sharp knife.
- In small bowl, combine chopped prawns, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes -1 hr.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato.
- Scoop out the inside of tomato.
- Chop & combine inside of tomato with prawn mix. (You may discard seeds if you like).
- Fill tomato with prawn mix.
- Top with a couple dashes of Tabasco (optional)
Tip: This is great using baked fish as well.