Prawn Fried Rice
- 100 gm prawns
- 200 gm cabbage
- 4 tbsp homemade broth
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Bragg's liquid aminos
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat pan over medium-high heat.
- Finely shred cabbage in a food processor.
- Add cabbage and 2 tsp broth, ½ tsp Bragg's to pan.
- Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until slightly tender.
- Remove cabbage and place on serving dish.
- Sprinkle fresh black pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium; add prawns, 2 tbsp broth, onion powder, garlic, 1 tsp Bragg's.
- Stir fry until prawns tender or curl up.
- Serve immediately with allowed vegetables
Culinary Tip You can alter the amount of broth and Liquid Aminos to your personal taste. You can also use water instead of broth. It's used mainly to keep the food from completely sticking while stirfrying. You may find you can do without the water/broth totally depending on the quality of your pans. Don't expect the cabbage to taste like rice. But it has a great crunch and tenderness all at the same time & combines well with the flavour of prawns.