Pesto, Pine Nut, Ricotta and Vegetable Stack
- 2 Handfuls of mixed eggplant, capsicum and zucchini
- 2 Large flat field mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Palm-sized portion of ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tbsp Pine nuts, toasted
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
Cut eggplant, zucchini, and capsicum into strips.
Leave mushrooms whole and grill or fry with olive oil until tender.
Combine Ricotta, chives, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and lemon rind in a bowl.
Place cooked mushrooms stem side up on a plate and layer with cheese mixture and slices of eggplant, capsicum, and zucchini.
Sprinkle with pine nuts.