Lemon Chicken Soup
- 100 gm Cooked chicken breast (diced or shredded)
- Chopped spinach (allowed amount)
- 2-3 cups Cups stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Preheat saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil, and then simmer 20 minutes. Serve.
This is an easy way to use up that boiled chicken you used to make your broth. You can even make this in the crock pot using uncooked breast of chicken cut into cubes.