- 1 Bunch Kale
- Olive oil (enough to coat the Kale)
- 20 ml Tamari or salt reduced Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 130⁰ C.
- Wash Kale and dry completely, line baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove center stalk of kale, then shred leaves into small pieces that will lie flat on baking tray.
- Combine olive oil, tamari or soy sauce, then using your fingers coat the kale until kale is completely covered.
- Spread onto a baking tray in one single layer.
- Place kale in oven and bake until dried out and crispy.
- Allow kale chips to cool on the baking tray.
- Store in an airtight container to stay crisp.