This will be a big favourite it’s so yummy! Definitely a healthy dessert to serve at a dinner party.
- 500 g pack frozen raspberries
- 150 g fresh raspberries
- 500 g Jalna biodynamic natural yoghurt
- A few sprigs fresh mint (save a few leaves for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- In advance: Put 4 small glasses in the freezer
- When you’re all set up and ready to go, get the glasses and the frozen berries out of the freezer. Divide the fresh raspberries between the glasses, save some for garnish.
- Put the yoghurt, stevia and mint leaves into the food processor and whiz, then add the frozen berries and whiz again until combined.
- Spoon the frozen yoghurt over the fresh berries, and then add a few fresh berries and mint leaves to garnish – Serve.
- How can it be so delicious and yet good for you too.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter