- 1100 gm White fish (firm)
- 1 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp Water or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp Garam masala powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of curry powder
- Coriander to serve
- Marinate the fish in the curry powder, garlic, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice for at least 30 minutes.
- Sauté Onions in broth or water.
- Add fish, garam masala, and tomatoes for 10–15 minutes adding more water, as necessary.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.