Eggs and Mushrooms
- 2 Eggs
- 100 gm Button mushrooms
- 1/2 Avocado
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Handful of rocket (optional)
- Fry mushrooms in a pan on medium heat until crispy.
- Rest aside on a plate.
- Using the same frying pan still on medium heat crack the eggs into the pan carefully to avoid grease splatter.
- Alternatively, the eggs may be cracked in a cup and added carefully to the pan.
- Cook eggs to liking (sunny side up, cover with lid to ensure the egg is cooked on top or flip for well-done eggs).
- Serve with avocado, cherry tomatoes, and a serving of rocket.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.