Cream of Chicken Soup
- 100 gm Cooked chicken
- Celery (allowed amount)
- 1-2 cups Broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- Ground white pepper (to taste), salt (optional)
- Preheat saucepan over medium to high heat.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and heat 20-30 minutes. Serve.
Tip For the cooked chicken in this dish, I use the chicken I simmered to make the broth.