- 100 g Chicken Breast
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes skin removed
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- onion powder to taste
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder to taste
- In one saucepan put 1 cup of water, 1 teaspoon chilli powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring to boil and add chicken.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out, cool and shred.
- In another saucepan add tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon chilli powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to the boil until tomatoes reduce, you may need to add extra water or seasoning for desired consistency and taste.
- Once tomatoes are cooked, add chicken and simmer.
- Serve with grissini bread stick.