- 100 g chicken
- 1 small tomato diced
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 175° C.
- Place ½ of the diced tomatoes in a casserole dish.
- Sear chicken on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes per side with a dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper in the pan as it cooks.
- Place the seared chicken on top of the tomatoes in the casserole dish with the minced garlic.
- In a small bowl, toss the remaining diced tomatoes with the remaining seasonings.
- Place the contents of the bowl on top of the chicken. Cover the dish tightly with foil (or use the lid if you have one). Cook for 45-60 minutes and serve warm sprinkled with basil leaves.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter