- 100 gm chicken
- 1 tomato diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 175° C.
- Place ½ of the diced tomatoes in a casserole dish.
- Sear chicken on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes per side with a dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper in the pan as it cooks.
- Place the seared chicken on top of 1/2 of the tomatoes in the casserole dish with the minced garlic.
- In a small bowl, toss the remaining diced tomatoes with the remaining seasonings.
- Place the contents of the bowl on top of the chicken.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil (or use the lid if you have one).
- Cook for 45 minutes and serve warm sprinkled with basil leaves.