Chicken Balls Vietnamese Style
- 100 gm Very lean chicken mince
- 1 Finely chopped spring onion
- A small handful of coriander chopped
- 1/2-1 tsp Grated ginger
- Grated lime rind
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1 Small-medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tsp Stevia
- Mix all ingredients together (except zucchini) and section into little balls.
- Bake in oven at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes (they will look pale, so don’t overcook them waiting for them to turn brown).
- Mix all ingredients into a small side bowl.
- Serve with uncooked zucchini noodles, which taste great dipped into the sauce.