Chicken & Asparagus with Noodles
- 100 gm chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 bunch asparagus chopped into halves
- 1/4 small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 heaped tsp Massel chicken stock powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Serve with konjac noodles (optional)
Add 2 tsp of water to a hot frying or saucepan, on a med-high heat, then immediately add the chicken and stir quickly to avoid sticking.
Pour in 1 cup of hot water and all the ingredients except for the asparagus stirring well until thoroughly mixed.
Reduce heat to low simmer, cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes. Add more hot water if the liquid has evaporated.
Check to ensure the chicken is tender and then add the asparagus and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
Konjac noodles may be added if required and stirred through.