Chicken & Asparagus with Noodles
- 100 gm chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 bunch asparagus chopped into halves
- 1/4 small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 heaped tsp Massel chicken stock powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Serve with konjac noodles (optional)
- Add 2 tsp of water to a hot frying or saucepan, on a med-high heat, then immediately add the chicken and stir quickly to avoid sticking.
- Pour in 1 cup of hot water and all the ingredients except for the asparagus stirring well until thoroughly mixed.
- Reduce heat to low simmer, cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes. Add more hot water if the liquid has evaporated.
- Check to ensure the chicken is tender and then add the asparagus and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Konjac noodles may be added if required and stirred through.