Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 1 Cauliflower
- 3/4 cup Almond meal
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Coarsely chop the cauliflower, place in a food processor, and blend until it is a fine rice-like texture.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add the almond meal, oregano, and seasoning and mix with your hands.
- Make a well in the center and add the eggs.
- Use your hands to pull the dry ingredients towards the middle until combined and shape into a ball.
- Transfer to the baking paper and form into a pizza base by flattening the dough with your hands.
- You can make 2 small bases or one large, the small bases may cook more evenly.
- Pre-bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Slightly cool base and top with unsweetened tomato paste until the base has been evenly coated.
- Top with your favourite vegetables – i.e. sliced onion, mushrooms, capsicum and spinach, return to the oven until vegetables are soft, then remove pizza from the oven, cool slightly, slice, and serve.