Caramel Apple Pie
- 1 Apple
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Sachet of stevia or 5-7 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- English toffee stevia drops to taste (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C
- Slice apple into very thin slices
- Put in a layer of apple into a round crème brûlée dish (3-4 cm) Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, and powdered stevia (you can be generous).
- Continue layering and sprinkling until all apple slices are used.
- Drizzle lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and water over the apple.
- Drizzle with English toffee stevia (optional)
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the apples are cooked and the top is just slightly browned.
- Serve straight away.