- 100 gm Lean minced beef, chicken or prawns
- Shredded cabbage
- 2-3 Large cabbage leaves
- Spices Whatever you prefer
- Cook the meat of choice, with the spices of your choice in a pan.
- Remove and add shredded cabbage with 2 tbsp or so of water to quick fry, stirring meat juices in.
- Add cabbage leaves and cover for a few minutes to soften.
- Remove large leaves and pile the meat and shredded cabbage onto softened cabbage leaf and roll up.
- Your choice of spices create a different flavour to this meal, so you can vary them often.