We know how challenging sticking to any eating program can be, so we have made our diet plan and recipes as simple, easy and delicious as possible to guarantee your success. Much of this success is due to our amazing secret weapon, our bioenergetic homeopathic hCG sublingual formula. The impressive and immediate results they produce is a powerful motivator for our customers, helping them to stay focused. Who wouldn’t be committed and excited when they witness daily, how quickly the kilos are melting away? It’s so exciting to check the scales each morning and see the numbers going down, who wouldn’t be inspired to keep going?
In this article, we are going to show you how you can create a healthy nutritious meal plan and stick to it like never before.
How difficult is the HCG food plan to follow?
Yes, our hCG program and the new Man Drops program are easy to implement and follow, however, to gain the maximum benefit this eating program can provide, it is vitally important that you follow our guidelines to the letter. The hCG Diet Australia is based on the much-acclaimed Dr. Simon’s program is a low calorie, low fat & low sugar diet consisting of a daily intake of 500 calories from a rich protein source with vegetables and fruit.
If you are very athletic and work out daily, there is an 800-calorie version some people choose. Often these people have a strong metabolism so their weight loss will be only slightly slower than the 500 calorie dieters.
It’s true, many people would consume over 500 calories in one take out meal, so the thought of living comfortably on just 500 calories is mind blowing to many. For this reason, we hope you are hanging in with us and still reading as we will be providing you the right information to guide you to lose weight.
We understand it’s hard to believe that it’s very possible to consume just 500 calories a day and produce amazing results, whilst at the same time reducing cravings, and experiencing no hunger pangs. And the biggest prize is the improvement you will be implementing to your health and wellbeing. Our weight loss program used in conjunction with our bioenergetic homeopathic hCG sublingual drops will make it happen for YOU!!
Creating a hCG diet food list and diet plan.
The number one key to success with any weight loss program, will always be the planning that proceeds its commencement and then carried on throughout the 23-42 days. The type of food and the preparation of simple meals necessary on the hCG diet are unfortunately not available in any café, restaurant or shop that we know of, so it will be up to you to purchase the food you need, prepare the portion sizes and then cook and refrigerate. That way you will have the exact meals you require ready to go at any time. Some people love to cook and change up their menu constantly to avoid boredom, whereas others are satisfied eating simple meals prepared with quality ingredients that are repeated quite often. To cater to everyone’s tastes, The hCG Diet Australia provides an easy to follow manual and a book full of delicious easy to prepare recipes to help you succeed whilst keeping stress levels low.
Anyone can implement the hCG program, but it requires attention to detail and planning to provide optimal results for YOU!
The hCG Diet Australia’s protocol is set out with 3 distinct phases.
- Phase 1 is done over 2 days. You begin taking the homeopathic hCG drops and start adding healthy fats to all meals and snacks. You can follow our meal plan, or make your own choices. You can literally eat anything you want but we do encourage foods such as Atlantic salmon, avocado, organic yoghurt, butter, nuts, seeds, olive oil, eggs and lamb. It’s also called the “Loading Phase” where you are providing your body with enough calories/fats while you wait for the drops to kick in and you start accessing your own unwanted stored fat for energy.
- Phase 2 – is the “Weight Loss“ phase of the hCG program where you continue to take the homeopathic hCG drops and start on the 500 calorie per day diet. This phase runs for 23-42 days depending upon how much weight you wish to lose.
- Phase 3 – is the “Maintenance” phase and perhaps the most important phase of the program. This is where you start to add back other healthy foods from the other food groups. Yes, it is exciting to shed all the weight you set your goals to do, but it is so important not to drop the ball at this point. Locking in your weight loss and stabilising your body is required in order to maintain your new, slimmer, healthier body and is paramount to prevent the damaging YOYO dieting syndrome all too common. This phase should be done gradually, introducing new foods into your diet very slowly. Your body’s acceptance of your weight set point can take anywhere from 2 to 12 months. It’s called homeostasis. If you go back to eating and drinking as you did before the hCG Diet, your body will be confused and will quickly start helping you put back the weight you lost. However, if you give your body time to readjust and accept this new weight set point, you will have mastered the maintenance phase.
Our Maintenance Patches and Maintenance Drops are a great support during this phase and help to stabilise weight, control hunger and cravings, regulate sugar levels and provide a boost of energy. They can also be used long after the program is finished.
So, let’s start with checking out the foods you could enjoy eating on any given day whilst working on our program:
Sample hCG food list & Phase 2 diet plan:
Your day would start with taking homeopathic hCG drops 15-20 minutes before eating or drinking and you would repeat this process twice more throughout the day.
- Breakfast – 2 thin rice cakes with sliced tomato. Tea, coffee or herbal tea sweetened with xylitol or stevia and 1 tablespoon of milk if required.
- Morning Snack – 1 serving of fruit such as 1 medium sized apple, orange or 4 large / handful of strawberries.
- Lunch – 100 grams of protein, 1 vegetable serve.
- Afternoon Snack – 2 grissini sticks or a repeat of the fruit serve, apple, orange, 1/2 grapefruit or handful of berries
- Dinner – 100 grams of any one approved protein, 1 vegetable serve
- Konjac noodles can be added to lunch and dinner meals (optional)
- 2-3 litres of filtered water should be consumed to help the body flush toxins.
The total calories for this sample day are approximately 500. In this example, we have spread the food (calories) throughout the day as so many people prefer to stay in the same eating routine they are used to. However, you can be totally flexible and arrange your daily food intake to be eaten over just lunch and dinner. It is totally your choice, provided you stick to the allowable food and drink and do not exceed 500 calories each day.
One final point on the food/drink! To see great results, it is best to finish your dinner (final meal of the day) no later than 6.30pm if possible.
What choices are available on the hCG Diet Australia Menu?
Before we go through the list of foods and drinks that you can eat during the diet, it’s important to take your own dietary needs into account. If you are allergic to certain foods or simply dislike some foods/drinks on the list then you can switch them out and replace them with other foods from the list.
We mentioned planning and preparation being extremely beneficial so it will be necessary for you to invest in some kitchen scales to weigh your protein serves. Your protein serves are all 100 gm before cooking, so prepping 100 gm portions and freezing them in advance will make your meals simple to prepare.
You will save money on your grocery bill with the hCG dietary program, so why not reinvest this saving in your health and purchase only free range or organic produce where possible. Everything you need for your meal preparation is available at your local supermarket or farmers markets.
HCG Diet Plan Food List
For protein, you can eat up to 200 gm per day, but only 100 gm per meal. It is crucial to your results to ensure you remove any fat. Fat is the number 1. enemy whilst working on the hCG dietary program.
- White Fish
- Moreton Bay Bug
- Beef mince
- Lean steak
- Chicken breast
- Chicken mince (white meat only)
- Egg whites
- Canned tuna (unflavoured and in spring water)
There is also a vegetarian program available.
It is important to cook the meat using no butter, oil, or other form of fat (i.e. grill, bake, steam, B-B-Q, or use non-stick cookware, etc. meals can be made into a soup or stir-fry adding water or allowed stock).
Your vegetable serve is 1 large cup at lunch and dinner. Vegetable serves are extremely important in the hCG program so never be tempted to skip them. The choice is more varied for your veggies, but you will be choosing one type of vegetable ONLY at each meal.
You cannot mix vegetables on the HCG Diet, for instance you cannot have 1 cup lettuce with a few tomatoes and cucumbers.
There are a couple of vegetables that are higher in carbs than others in the selection i.e. tomatoes and onions, so you may want to limit these selections to 1 medium size if you feel your weight loss is slowing down.
- Beet greens
- Bok Choy
- Brussels sprouts
- Collard greens
- Lettuce (all kinds)
- Red Radishes
- Silverbeet (Swiss Chard Greens)
The vegetables may be eaten raw or cooked. However, if you choose to cook your veggies, remember you must do so without using any butter, oil, or other form of fat.
You can steam, bake, stew or sauté them in a non-stick pan.
Many fruits in general contain high amounts of sugar, so although they are a part of a healthy daily diet, when working on the hCG program these are the fruits you can choose from. You can enjoy two servings a day.
Starchy Food Allowed:
Whilst starchy carbohydrates are limited in most weight loss programs and the hCG program is no different. These are the couple that are included:
- Grissini breadstick
- Melba toast
- Rice cakes (plain)
- Konjac noodles (not a true starch, but a very low-calorie fibre) We include it in the hCG diet protocol to bulk up stir-fry and soup type meals. Many people enjoy this addition to their meals especially in the first week of the weight loss program.
Limited but healthy choice of drinks. There are numerous recipes you can choose to make for a refreshing beverage change.
- Herbal teas
- Filtered water
- Soda water
- Sparkling water
Miscellaneous Foods You Can Use For Adding Flavour:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Massel stock powder
- Mustard powder
- Herbs (fresh and dried)
- Braggs amino acids
- Xylitol chewing gum
Shedding the excess weight is simple using the hCG Diet Australia program, however as we mentioned and you are no doubt very aware, maintaining the slimmer YOU takes discipline, planning and preparation. That is why your new way of healthy eating should be continued into phase 3 of the program.
It seems like a lot of do and don’ts, changes, planning, preparation and learning, but we assure you it will be worth it for the results. Once you get set up and rolling it is arguably the easiest diet plan to follow. To help keep things even easier The hCG Australia has attractive, clearly laid out books that will make your journey easy.
The big question many people ask is, Will I be hungry? And the answer is most people aren’t hungry at all. The homeopathic hCG drops help the body release fat stores that yield extra calories to help keep you feeling full. Your cravings for sweet/fatty foods should diminish quickly once you are a few days into Phase 2 of your program.
Your lack of hunger will allow you to think about skipping your fruit serve or starchy snack, but we encourage you not to. It is important to maintain 500 calories each day, any less and your body will find the adjustment to your maintenance phase more difficult.
What should you do if you do feel hungry in the first few days on your hCG diet.
- Have another glass of water
- Sprinkle cinnamon on your fruit serve
- Drink a cup of coffee
- Try some xylitol chewing gum
- Add konjac noodles to at least one meal a day
Another common question is: Can I exercise during Phase 2 of the hCG diet? The short answer is yes. However, we don’t recommend you go out and start training for a marathon if you haven’t exercised for years. Take it very steady. If you have always exercised then your body should handle it, however too much exercise can make your weight loss stall. Short daily walks are great for your general wellbeing. A true benefit of the hCG program is that you actually DO NOT NEED TO EXERCISE to get fabulous results. Unfortunately, some people with injuries or specific health issues cannot exercise, so this is one dietary program that will work wonderfully for them. If in doubt, speak to your Doctor or professional health care provider.
Are there any side effects or contraindications to the hCG diet ? You will find these points very similar to most weight loss diet programs.
The hCG program is NOT SUITABLE for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and anyone under the age of 18 years.
Anyone with a known medical condition should check with their Doctor or professional health care provider before starting any weight loss program.
Common negative responses to the hCG diet in the first few days can be headaches, nausea or tiredness. These are usually overcome quickly by drinking 2-3 litres of water, getting 7-9 hours of sleep a day to help your body clear toxins and work through withdrawals for sugar etc.