What can I eat on hcg?
The traditional protocol of the diet calls for the intake of 500 calories a day. However new versions are starting to be used that allow for a daily intake of 750 or 1,000 calories each day. These options appeal to people who are happy to take more time to shed their desired amount of weight loss. The original 500 calorie protocol is what we use in our program to provide the quickest, yet safest weight loss. 500 calories is a very limited number of calories, however proper nutrition is still maintained. The program calls for a large amount of calories to come from vegetables, fruit and lean protein sources and is teamed with a strict requirement to drink 2-3 litres of filtered water each day.
Some of the food choices included in the program are:
Proteins: Chicken, beef, veal, prawns, white fish, lobster, moreton bay bugs, crab, tofu
Vegetables: Asparagus, bok choy, spinach, brussel sprouts, tomato, celery, lettuce, cabbage
Fruits: Strawberries, apples, blueberries, oranges, grapefruit, raspberries
What do I need?
- A quality set of scales to weigh yourself daily
- Cloth tape measure to take your before and after measurements
- Reliable food scale to weigh your protein portions
- Water bottle to ensure you are drinking 2-3 litres per day
- To have read and understood all the information regarding the diet and what you need to do
- Set aside a minimum of 6 weeks to complete the program (3 weeks to lose the weight, 3 weeks to lock the weight-loss in)
- Organic oil-free face and body moisturisers and make-up. 100% Jojoba oil is OK.