Vietnamese Chicken Balls
- 100 gm very lean chicken mince
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- handful coriander chopped
- 1/2 - 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 lime rind grated
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp stevia
- Mix all ingredients together (except zucchini) and section into little balls.
- Bake in oven at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes (they will look pale, so don’t overcook them waiting for them to turn brown).
Method Dipping Sauce
- Mix all ingredients into a small side bowl.
- Serve with uncooked zucchini noodles, which taste great dipped into the sauce.