- Tomato (allowed amount),
- ½ cup stock
- 4 cloves (less or more) roasted garlic
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fat free milk optional
- Grill the tomatoes for 5-10 minutes until the skin darkens.
- Put tomatoes into a pot with enough stock to cover.
- When the tomatoes and broth boil, add the roasted garlic.
- With a blender, puree the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I also add meatballs to the soup if I have some available in the fridge/freezer. I can usually get 8 very small meatballs from 100 grams of beef.