Tomato Onion and Feta Omelette
- 2 Free range eggs
- 2 tsp Water
- Cayenne or black pepper to taste
- 1 Small red or brown onion finely sliced
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Feta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan on high.
- Add tomatoes (save 2), onions (save a couple of slices) and pepper to the pan.
- Reduce to medium heat quickly tossing the vegetables until slightly soft.
- Remove the vegetable mix from the pan and set aside.
- Mix the eggs with the water and pour mixture evenly into the pan.
- If you don’t have a non-stick pan you may need to add a little more oil.
- Allow to cook and set a little, then add the vegetable mix.
- Crumble 2/3 of the fetta into the omelette.
- Using a spatula loosen the edges of the omelette from the pan and fold half of it over the vegetables.
- Cook for a minute then flip the omelette over and cook for another minute on this side.
- Serve garnished with the saved feta crumble, chopped parsley, tomato halves & onion slices.