Tofu Asparagus with Noodles
- 100 gm Tofu cut into strips
- 1 Bunch of asparagus chopped into halves
- 1/2 Small onion chopped finely
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp (heaped tbsp) Massel vegetable stock powder
- Grounded black pepper to taste
- 1 serve konjac noodles
- Add 2 tsp of water to a hot frying or saucepan, on med-high heat, then immediately add the tofu and stir quickly to avoid sticking.
- Pour in 1 cup of hot water and all the ingredients except the asparagus stirring well until thoroughly mixed.
- Reduce heat to low simmer, cover, and cook for approximately 10 minutes. Add more hot water if the liquid has evaporated.
- Check to ensure the tofu is tender and then add the asparagus and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- You could add some Konjac Noodles if required and stir through.