- 1 tbsp Onion, diced
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Baby spinach
- 2 Large field mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Grated zucchini
- 100 gm Feta cheese, grated
- 200 gm Firm ricotta cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Lightly fry the diced onion in olive oil.
- Add baby spinach, mushrooms, and zucchini to a heated frying pan and lightly fry.
- In a bowl mix grated feta cheese, ricotta, and egg.
- Add cooked ingredients from pan to the bowl and add parsley, mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto mushrooms and bake in the oven at 180° for around 30 minutes or until lightly browned.