Steak with Mustard Sauce
- 100 gm steak
- 1 cup beef broth (approx) - homemade organic (no oil or fat)
- 1-2 tbsp mustard (sugar free)
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard powder
- 2-3 tbsp onion chopped
- Pour ¼ cup of beef broth and both mustards in a bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into sauté pan and add steak and onions, coating both with sauce.
- Cook until steak has reached its desired doneness and add just enough broth to keep the sauce a gravy type consistency.
- The sauce will thicken a bit more once it cools.