Spicy Tofu & Cabbage
- 140 gm Tofu chopped into thin strips or small cubes.
- 200 gm Cabbage (approx) sliced.
- 1/2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1/5 Onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Massel Vegetable stock powder (add more if needed to taste)
- Konjac noodles (optional)
- Add 2 tsp of water to a hot frying pan or saucepan, on med-high heat, then add the tofu and stir quickly to avoid sticking.
- Pour in 1 cup of hot water and the rest of the ingredients, stirring well until thoroughly mixed.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer, cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add more hot water if the liquid has evaporated.
- Add Konjac (low calorie noodles) if so desired.