Spicy Chicken Drumettes
These delightful spicy chicken pieces make ideal high protein snacks. Just 2 depending on their size, should be enough to keep you going between meals. For convenience you could use 4-5 as the protein component for your main meals teamed with salad or vegetables.
- 16 chicken drumettes or wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp Massel chicken stock powder
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper or foil.
- Brush chicken pieces with oil.
- Combine paprika, lemon pepper, oregano, chilli powder, chicken powder and salt in a large snap-lock bag add chicken. Toss until well coated. Place chicken onto prepared tray.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.