- 500 gm Very lean minced beef
- 440 gm Can or crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Of herbs (your choice - either parsley, basil, thyme etc.,)
- 5 cups Of zucchini noodles, or thinly sliced strips if you don't have a spiraliser.
- In a large saucepan, cook mince until browned.
- Add tomatoes, salt and herbs.
- Simmer on a very low heat until completely cooked, stirring now and then to prevent sticking.
- While the mince is cooking, heat up a saucepan of water and bring to the boil.
- Just before the mince is ready to serve, add zoodles to the boiling water and cook for a couple of minutes, then drain.
- Divide the zucchini into 5 portions, divide mince into 5 portions and serve over the zoodles.