Seared Beef Carpaccio
- 100 gm steak
- pinch coriander seeds, rosemary, salt, pepper & oregano
- small knob finely sliced ginger
- 1/2 fresh green or red chilli deseeded
- good handful of radishes finely sliced
- small amount chopped coriander
- 1/2 lime juiced
- In mortar and pestle bash coriander seeds, mix in rosemary, salt, pepper and place mixture onto a board.
- Roll and press beef fillet over mixture ensuring that the mix sticks to the meat.
- In a hot pan or bbq, sear meat for 5 minutes until brown and slightly crisp on both sides.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes, slice finely.
- Throw ginger sticks, chilli radish and coriander over beef.
- Drizzle over Braggs and lime juice.