Salmon with Broccolini & Lemon Mayonaisse
- 150 gm Salmon
- 12 gm Butter
- 120 gm Broccolini
- Salt and Pepper
- Lemon Mayonnaise
- 60 ml Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice together. Set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add half the serving of butter to frying pan and melt, add Salmon over a medium heat for a few minutes each side. Lower heat until cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Rinse broccolini and trim, add to pan with remaining butter for 3-4 minutes until softened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Lemon Mayo and a slice of lemon.