Roasted Beet, Salad with Dill Horseradish Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh horseradish, grated
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1 Large beetroot, roasted, skinned, and chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup Goats cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts, chopped
To make the vinaigrette, start by combining the dill, parsley, and horseradish in a large jar and blend with a stick blender.
Place the vinegar, Dijon mustard, and olive oil into a large bowl and whisk or blend together to form an emulsion. Stir the herb mixture into the emulsion and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set vinaigrette aside.
Place the beetroot into a bowl. Toss a little dill-horseradish vinaigrette through the beet pieces then divide between two plates.
Add the crumbled goat’s cheese and hazelnuts, and drizzle over a little more vinaigrette to taste.