Orange Ginger Tofu with Asparagus
- 140 gm Tofu, sliced thinly or cubed
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 Bunch of asparagus cut into pieces
- Salt to season
- Whisk the orange, garlic, and ginger together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook tofu on med-high heat until brown.
- Add in orange, ginger, and crushed garlic.
- Put a lid on and turn the heat down to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add asparagus pieces and combine well.
- Continue cooking for a further 5 minutes or until everything is tender.