- 100 gm Lean minced steak
- 1 Grissini stick (ground into powder)
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Sprinkling of parsley, onion powder, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 1 cup Cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp Spicy mustard powder
- 1/2 Juice of lemon
- Preheat oven to 210° C.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients and form into 1" meatballs(makes about 6-7).
- Place in baking dish or non-stick baking sheet and cook 10 minutes turning halfway through cooking time.
- In small bowl, combine spicy mustard and lemon juice.
- Place cabbage in bowl, add lemon/mustard mix and toss. Sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Serve immediately.
I use a glass baking dish as they seem to want to stick less. If you want to brown them more after cooking, you can grill for 1-2 minutes each side. They can be frozen and warmed up before serving. Makes a great quick meal!