1 handful of kale chips + 3 finger portion of recommended nuts = a snack.
- 1 Bunch of kale
- 20 ml Olive oil or enough to evenly coat the Kale
- 20 ml Salt reduced tamari
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 130 C.
- Wash the Kale thoroughly and pat completely dry.
- Remove the center stem and shred the kale into small enough pieces that when laid onto a baking tray they will lie flat.
- Combine the olive oil and tamari, then mix through the kale until completely coated.
- Spread the coated kale onto a baking paper-lined tray in a single layer.
- Place the kale into the oven and bake until dried out.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds while still hot from the oven and allow the kale chips to cool on the baking tray.
Store in an airtight container to stay crisp.