Grilled Chicken Salad
- 100 gm Chicken
- 1/4 tsp Crushed garlic
- Dash of sweet basil
- Dash of thyme
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of salt & pepper to taste
- Spinach (allowed serve)
- Season both sides of the chicken with the seasoning.
- On Foreman grill cook chicken for 3-4 minutes (or until done).
- While that's cooking rinse and dry spinach and place in bowl.
- Once Chicken is done cut into cubes. Scrape juice and cubes into bowel of spinach. The natural juice from the chicken should be enough to not need any dressing.