Ginger Mahi Mahi
- 100 g mahi mahi or any whitefish
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Sliced tomato (however much you’re allowed)
- Juice of ½ or 1 lemon
- Place fish on top of a large sheet non-stick aluminium foil.
- Cover with garlic, ginger, and pepper.
- Place tomatoes on top of seasoned fish, top with squeezed lemon juice.
- Close up aluminium foil into a “pouch” so that the top and ends are sealed.
- Bake at 350F/175C for 10-20 minutes (depending on thickness) or until fish flakes.