Frozen Raspberry Sorbet
- 500 gm Pack frozen raspberries
- 150 gm Fresh raspberries
- Mint sprigs to garnish
- 1/2 tsp Stevia powder
- Place 4 small glasses in the freezer and leave while you set up to make your snack.
- When ready to start preparing the dish, remove the glasses from the freezer and divide the fresh raspberries saving some for a garnish.
- Place the frozen berries, stevia and mint leaves into the food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Spoon the frozen berries into prepared glasses, then add a few extra fresh berries and mint to garnish and serve.