Fresh Figs & Tangy Yoghurt
This is a healthy delicious little treat dessert to add to a dinner party. It can be a part of a weight loss program (one only though).
- 4 fresh figs soft to the touch
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish optional
- 2 tbsp Jalna natural biodynamic yoghurt
- 2 tsp crushed almonds
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- Partially cut figs into quarters as above. Place each one on a separate serving dish.
- Mix the yoghurt & crushed almonds and spoon a dollop on to each fig.
- Drizzle a little lime juice over each one and allow them to rest a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with a bruised mint sprig.
- If your guests have a sweet tooth, add some maple syrup for them.