This is a healthy delicious little treat dessert to add to a dinner party. It can be a part of a weight loss program (one only though).
- 4 fresh figs (soft to the touch)
- 4 mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Jalna natural biodynamic yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons crushed almonds
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Partially cut figs into quarters as above. Place each one on a separate serving dish.
Mix the yoghurt & crushed almonds and spoon a dollop on to each fig.
Drizzle a little lime juice over each one and allow them to rest a few minutes before serving.
Garnish with a bruised mint sprig.
If your guests have a sweet tooth, add some maple syrup for them.
Preparation time 5 minutes.
Get your FREE Sample Phase 2 Recipe eBook
Plus subscribe to our newsletter